الأربعاء، 22 أبريل 2015

Smashbox Lip Liners

New Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Lacquer and Always Sharp Lip Liners

Smashbox recently released a new collection of lip products including the Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer and the Always Sharp Lip Liners. I swatched a few of my favorites here on the blog, but there’s definitely a lot more shades for you guys to choose from.


I wanted you guys to see the pigmentation. In this post, I’m currently rocking the ‘Violet’ lip liner completely filled in (which gives you a nice matte finish) topped of with the “After Dark’ lip lacquer to deepen up the look.
One thing I’ve never seen before on a lip liner that was pretty interesting, was the built it sharpener (which you can’t even see) that always keeps your liner sharp! It’s a small detail that makes a huge difference on those days when we don’t want to fondle through our make-up drawers looking for a sharpener. I really loved that! It’s inside the cap and sharpens when you twist the lip liner on and off.
Also, a good cause in effect right now is the “Create a Gif, Give a Gift” campaign in which Smashbox will donate a product to for every gif that’s created to the Look Good Feel Better, an organization dedicated to making
people who are undergoing treatment for cancer look and feel better.
You Can create your own Gif here! Can’t wait to see it!

And just as a brief over-view, I wanted to give you guys my first initial impression.

The Be Legendary Long-wear Lip Lacquer 

- Long lasting
- Weightless
- Pigmented
- Comfortable
- Easy to wear
- $24.00
Always Sharp Lip Liners 
- Long lasting
- True to color
- Prevents Lipstick from feathering
- Can be used alone as a matte lip product
- Can be layered on with different shades to create many different looks
- $20


Below are some lip swatches from the new Smashbox lip collection:
  1. Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner ‘Sienna’ + Be Legendary Long-wear Lip Lacquer ‘Off Duty’
  2. Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner ‘Melon’ + Be Legendary Long-wear Lip Lacquer ‘Calypso’
  3. Smashbox Be Legendary Long-wear Lip Lacquer ‘Ultra Violet’
  4. Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner ‘Nude Dark’ + Be Legendary Long-wear Lip Lacquer ‘After Dark’
  5. Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner ‘Violet’ + Be Legendary Long-wear Lip Lacquer ‘Beet it’
  6. Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner ‘Frenchie’+ Be Legendary Long-wear Lip Lacquer ‘Lilac’
For this outfit it all started out with the faux leather pleated skirt that I wear at least once every fall season. I wanted to have a few subtle contrasts in this look, which is why I went with a sweater material cropped top that had graphics all over it and a diamond incrested necklace. I then paired it with my trusted and ever so comfortable laced up heels and a bright red bag for a pop of color! Last but not least, I added a dark lip as my final accessories for this look. It gives it a sort of gothic- chic vibe with out being over the top and I loved it. That’s one thing I love about fall, the dark lips start to come out!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق